1 minute reading time
National Asbestos Awareness Week - 26–30 November 2018
This is Gordon, happily married for 46 years and proud of his three children. He enjoyed driving holidays, catching up with friends interstate or following his footy team. He liked nothing better than to sit down with friends and share a glass or two of red.
Gordon was exposed to asbestos at his workplace in the 1970s when asbestos sheeting was removed without adequate protection for staff who were working at the time. He was diagnosed with mesothelioma in 2013 and died 7 months later.
Every year 4000 Australians die from asbestos related disease.
BE ASBESTOS AWARE